MSRP 499.00 + shipping
Next Wave Discounted Price: $478.89 USD* (INCLUDES FREE Shipping & Handling within the continental U.S.)
Why are Next Wave prices so low? more…
YES!!! You CAN order extra LED pads for your Lumen Photon Therapy Device!
Say you have a Lumen Photon Therapy System with a Dual Port Controller and want to purchase an additional LED Pad… Or perhaps you have a Photon Therapy Device with a Single Port Controller and you want a different/additional LED Pad than the one you have.
Well this is how you do it!
How easy is THAT???
The Lumen 132 IR/R LED Pad is made of flexible neoprene and may be easily applied anywhere on the body. It measures 7 1/2″ X 8 1/2″ and features 60 visible and 72 infrared LEDs.
The Lumen 132 IR/R Photon Therapy LED Pad has a 30-day, full money-back guarantee*, and is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years!
Want to make sure you’re choosing the right Lumen Photon Therapy Device? Click Here.
Lumen 132 IR/R Light Therapy LED Pad:
- Mid-sized light therapy pad system
- Versatile and suitable for variety of uses to increase circulation and reduce pain
- Pad Size: 7 1/2” x 8 1/2” flexible neoprene
- Diode Surface: 4.5” x 6”
- Features 132 LEDs: 72 infrared diodes/880 nm and 60 red diodes/650 nm
- Comfortably secured by Velcro strap
Lumen 132 IR/R Light Therapy LED Pad has a 30-day, full money-back guarantee*, and is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years!
Lumen 132 IR/R Light Therapy LED Pad – Just the Pad
o Suggested Retail: 499.00 + shipping
o Next Wave Discounted Price: $478.89 USD* (INCLUDES FREE Shipping & Handling within the continental U.S.)
*Note: Price includes shipping within the continental U.S. only — Email Next Wave at Info@YourNextWave.com to request shipping and handling quotes/options when shipping outside of the continental US. Please include the Lumen model of interest, your COMPLETE shipping address, and phone number.
Call Next Wave if you have any questions.
Domestic callers: 949-542-6332 (PST 9-5 Mon – Fri) Leave a message with your time zone and the latest I can return your call.
International callers: Email Info@YourNextWave.com to coordinate.
Let us know how else we can support you…
Lumen Photon Therapy Inc
Lumen Photon Therapy Inc, is an innovative leader in the field of photon therapy. The company is founded upon a deep ethical commitment to expand the field of photon therapy and to supply the best possible equipment, offering powerful clinical potency at the most affordable prices.
Light Therapy is a relatively new field of treatment which can be of help to people with widely ranging ailments such as soft tissue injuries, Fibromyalgia, repetitive stress disorders, TMJ, chronic pain syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, degenerative joint conditions like arthritis or bone spurs, sinus problems, or headaches.
Light Therapy is an adjunctive therapy which supports and accelerates healing; it can be combined with many other forms of treatment for exceptional results and can successfully treat many conditions which resist resolution through traditional means.
According to Dr. Stan Gross, healing light waves from the Lumen penetrate approximately 6 to 9 inches.
Visit the Next Wave home page to read about scientific studies, testimonials, and other interesting information. (See the very bottom left side of the page.)
STILL MORE INFORMATION
Powerful Conveniently-Sized Models Are FDA Approved To
- Increase Local Circulation (Important For Those With Restricted Circulation In Extremities)
- Reduce Pain (Neck, Back, Joint, Etc.)
- Improve Range Of Motion
- Relax Muscle (Decrease Tension And Spasms)
Lumen products are indicated for pain relief, muscle relaxation, increasing circulation, and increasing mobility of joints.
These devices fall under FDA classification (RT)890.5740 and became exempt from the 510(k) requirement in 1997 because of their safety.
Lumen Photon products use safe, super-luminous light emitting diodes (LEDs) to produce photons at different wavelengths in the near-infrared/visible red spectrums. The FDA has approved these powerful, conveniently-sized models as capable to offer:
1) Increased local circulation (important for people with restricted circulation in
2) Reduced pain (neck, back, joint, etc.)
3) Improved range of motion
4) Decreased tension, spasms, and relaxed muscles
Lumen Photon Therapy™ provides a new system of photodynamic therapy products utilizing state-of-the-art technology that can help provide a complete and lasting resolution of many health issues when coupled with a medical diagnosis.
All Lumen™ products are designed to help activate the natural healing processes in the body and can be used in the home, office, or while traveling.
Lumen Photon Therapy™ is an adjunctive solution providing spectacular results in many cases.
Sherry Rogers, MD recommends Lumen Therapy!
Dr. Sherry Rogers featured the Lumen in her self-authored January 2005 AND November 2005 “Total Wellness” monthly newsletters.
Mari McShane, BA, BS, QBS recommends Lumen Therapy!
“Folks, I’ve been using my lumen regularly for over fifteen years! I love it so much that I even travel with the darned thing! It’s my first “go-to” of choice for cuts, burns, bruises, sore muscles, aches, sprains, sores and cuts on gums, cuts in my mouth, and even those ailments from unknown causes such as stomach aches and cramps!” -Mari
Prices Subject To Change Without Notice
All Lumen devices have a 30-day, full money-back guarantee, and are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two years!
In the unlikely event that you decide to return your Lumen device during the initial 30-day period please note the following:
- The 30-day period begins on the date Lumen ships your unit to you
- You are responsible for shipping costs to return the Lumen device (including proof of shipping insurance for the full retail value of the device) Ship to: Lumen Photon Therapy, Inc 1405 Chesnee Rd, Columbus, NC 28722
- Your shipping document must be dated within this 30-day period
- You must provide shipping and tracking information both to Next Wave Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc AND to Lumen.
- Lumen must receive the unit in “like-new” condition (This to be ascertained by Lumen)
- Should Lumen have to refurbish or repair your device, you will be charged the fee to refurbish/repair. This fee will be deducted from your returned funds in addition to the restocking fee.
- A restocking fee of $100.00 will be deducted from your returned funds
- After all noted criteria has been met, returned funds will be mailed to your shipping address via check from Next Wave. (Status of this criteria to be ascertained by Next Wave and Lumen.)
Notice: This information is provided for educational purposes. These products and the information presented in this website are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. Neither these products nor this site is intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. As always, we urge you to seek the advice of a qualified medical professional for any health concerns.
There are no reviews yet.